It’s cold season! It’s time to practice good self-care to ensure that we remain as healthy as we can.
Here are 6 immunity-boosting foods to incorporate into your diet:
- Citrus Fruits: oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, lemons, limes, mandarins, clementines.
- Ginger: The heat from ginger might ward off seasonal bugs, while the properties help to soothe the stomach.
- Garlic: One of the oldest-known immunity-boosting foods.
- Chicken Bone Broth: Lately, nutritionists and wellness experts are praising bone broths for their healing properties.
- Green Tea: A cup of green tea is packed with antioxidants and is an excellent germ-fighter.
- Yogourt: Yogourt is full of probiotics and stimulates white blood cells.
What immunity-boosting foods do you like to eat?