As we begin the new year, we’d like to say thank you to all the guest writers who contributed to our blog this year. These people are talented, local professionals, experts, and individuals who gave their time and knowledge to our caregiver community.
Thank you to:
- Stephanie Chan‘s What I Wish I Knew Back Then: Lessons Learned from Family Caregivers and How to Choose a Home Care Agency
- Shirley Gibbons‘ De-Stress and Energize with Reflexology
- Nazie‘s Mental Wellness
- Lisa Roness‘ Some Amazing Things About Outdoor Therapy
- Monica Becker‘s Victim or Captain? It’s Your Choice
- Cheryl Brewster‘s Decision Making with More Ease
- Joyce Grennan‘s What Music Means to Me
- Zoey Wren‘s Finding Your Voice
- Seth Lyon‘s The Way to Un-Do your Frustration
- The 3 local libraries also provided book lists for this post.
We’d also like to thank our committed volunteer, Calm Pond, for the numerous posts she has contributed to our blog over the years. Her post, 9 Symptoms of Burnout, was our most viewed and liked post of the year!
Finally, a special thanks to you–our readers–for your comments, your feedback, and your dedication to our community in 2016